Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population||5,089 (2011.Ward. Dresden and Florence)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
The district was developed in the 1850s by a housing society in an area formerly called Spratslade.
- The composer Havergal Brian was born in Dresden in 1876.
- The area was home to Dresden United F.C., a football team which was active in the late 19th century.
- The film and television actor Freddie Jones was born in Villiers Street, Dresden, in 1927.
- "Stoke ward population 2011.accessdate 21 December 2015".
- "Havergal Brian (1876 - 1972), musician and composer". Stoke-on-Trent City Council. Archived from the original on 19 June 2008. Retrieved 15 September 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dresden, Staffordshire.|
|This Staffordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|