|Residence||San Francisco, California, US|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Known for||Co-founder and 25% owner, Dropbox|
|Net worth||$2.2 billion (May 2019)|
Andrew W. Houston (//; born March 4, 1983) is an American billionaire Internet entrepreneur, and the co-founder and CEO of Dropbox, an online backup and storage service. According to Forbes, his net worth is about $2.2 billion. Houston held 24.4 percent voting power in Dropbox before filing for IPO in February 2018.
Houston was born in Acton, Massachusetts in 1983. He attended Acton-Boxborough Regional High School in the 1990s. He later graduated with a degree in Computer Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), where he was a member of the Phi Delta Theta fraternity. It was there that he met Arash Ferdowsi who would later go on to be co-founder and CTO of Dropbox.
He is the co-founder, CEO and 25% owner of Dropbox.
Houston was named one of the most promising players aged 30 and under by Business Week, and Dropbox has been touted as Y Combinator's most successful investment to date. Houston was also named among the top 30 under-30 entrepreneurs by inc.com, and Dropbox has been called one of the 20 best startups of Silicon Valley.
In June 2013, MIT invited Houston to serve as speaker at its annual commencement ceremonies. In his remarks, Houston gave this advice: "They say that you're the average of the five people you spend the most time with. Think about that for a minute: who would be in your circle of five? I have some good news: MIT is one of the best places in the world to start building that circle. If I hadn't come here, I wouldn't have met Adam, I wouldn't have met my amazing cofounder, Arash, and there would be no Dropbox. One thing I've learned is surrounding yourself with inspiring people is now just as important as being talented or working hard. Can you imagine if Michael Jordan hadn’t been in the NBA, if his circle of five had been a bunch of guys in Italy? Your circle pushes you to be better, just as Adam pushed me." 
In 2016, he endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.
Houston is single, and lives in San Francisco, California.
- "Forbes profile: Drew Houston". Forbes. Retrieved May 4, 2019.
- "S-1". www.sec.gov. Retrieved February 25, 2018.
- "Phi Delta Theta: Fraternity / Become The Greatest Version of Yourself™". Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "crunchbase.com". crunchbase.com. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "Drew Houston". Retrieved April 15, 2010.
- "Who Is In The New Billion Dollar Valuation Club?". techcrunch.com. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "30 Under 30 2011 - Honorees". inc.com. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi, Founders of Dropbox - Inc.com". www.inc.com. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "Silicon Valley Startups". Retrieved April 15, 2010.
- "Drew Houston commencement remarks". Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- "Our supporters". FWD.us. Archived from the original on April 16, 2013. Retrieved April 17, 2013.
- Nelson, Louis. "Hillary Clinton racks up business endorsements".