|Born||April 25, 1985|
Bel Air, Maryland
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight||235 pounds (107 kg)|
|NLL draft||37th overall, 2007|
|New York Lizards|
Chesapeake Bayhawks, Denver Outlaws
In April 2014, Westervelt launched a new company HEX Performance based in Baltimore, Maryland. The company produces "HEX" removes that sweaty smell leftover in performance synthetic fabrics. HEX is now being sold at Wegmans, Whole Foods Market, Harris Teeter, Shoprite, and Canadian Tire.
He was acquired by the Philadelphia Wings in the third round (37th overall) in the 2007 National Lacrosse League entry draft. During the 2009 NLL season, he was named to the All-Star Game as an injury replacement.
On September 13, 2013, Westervelt was traded to the Colorado Mammoth for Ryan Hotaling and draft picks. He was not included in the published final roster for Colorado, so his status with that team is not known.
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Drew Westervelt | Denver Outlaws Lacrosse Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- "Westervelt's Denver Outlaw Player Bio". Retrieved 2008-02-29.
- "Lizards Acquire Drew Westervelt in Exchange for Second Round 2017 Collegiate Draft Pick". www.nylizards.com. June 28, 2016. Retrieved August 16, 2016.
- "Wings Send Brendan Thenhaus to Edmonton for Second Round Pick". WingsLax.com. Archived from the original on 2008-03-06. Retrieved 2008-02-29.
- "All-Star reserves announced". NLL.com. February 19, 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
- "Wings send Westervelt to Mammoth". NLL.com. September 13, 2013. Archived from the original on September 13, 2013. Retrieved September 13, 2013.
- "2016 NLL previews: Colorado Mammoth". www.insidelacrosse.com. December 22, 2015. Retrieved August 16, 2016.
|This biographical article relating to American lacrosse is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|