From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Drina is a river in the Balkan Peninsula.
Drina may also refer to:
- Drina Banovina 1929-1941 province of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia
- Drina (butterfly), a genus of butterflies
- Drina donina or the brown yamfly
- FK Drina HE Višegrad, Bosnian football club
- FK Drina Zvornik, Bosnian football club
- Drina series, a series of children's novels about a young ballet dancer, written by Mabel Esther Allan under the pseudonym Jean Estoril
- Drina cigarettes, a popular brand of cigarettes produced by the Sarajevo Tobacco Factory.
- A brand name of co-cyprindiol (cyproterone acetate/ethinylestradiol), an oral contraceptive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.