|Other names||Manoj Rabha|
Drishti Rajkhowa (Assamese: দৃষ্টি ৰাজখোৱা) alias Manoj Rabha was the Commander of the 109 battalion of ULFA until 2011, the banned outlawed group of Assam. He is said to be one of the close confidantes of the group's C-in-C[clarification needed] Paresh Baruah and an RPG expert. He is also a central committee member of the group. In November 2011, ULFA C-in-C Paresh Baruah ranked up him as the Deputy C-in-C along with Bijay Das alias Bijay Chinese, forming new central committee after Arabinda Rajkhowa and his followers involved with Lateral talk to GoI.
- Reporter, Staff (14 January 2012). "Arabinda Rajkhowa & his faction to be Expelled soon – Paresh Baruah to fight long battle". Times of Assam. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Who are with Paresh Baruah there in Bangladesh". Times of Assam. 25 September 2010. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- "Rocket lady collapses". North East Enquirer. (7–12 May 2003). Archived from the original on 4 July 2008. Retrieved 16 December 2009. Check date values in:
- Anand, Manoj (29 November 2009). "Bangla promises more on Ulfa". Archived from the original on 31 July 2012. Retrieved 16 December 2009.
- Reporter, Staff (23 November 2011). "ULFA Hardliner forms new Central Committee – Arabinda Rajkhowa & Raju Baruah Expelled". Times of Assam. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
|This biographical article relating to terrorism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|