The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Drive-by inspection is a quick assessment of a property. In the case of foreclosure, drive-by inspection services are primarily used by financial institutions which require foreclosure property preservation and bank foreclosure inspection services and specialists.
Quick property assessment
Drive-by inspection of properties are performed to assess a real estate property, such as of by field investigators for out-of-town landlords of rental property.
Drive-by inspection process includes:
- Property assessment, upgrades and improvements – the property is inspected by a professional which inspects based upon a report verifying that all given financial funds and resources where utilized solely for home improvement.
- Investigation and verification – is done to confirmed the property address, determine neighborhood condition and value of properties, and capture a photographic record of property interior and exterior.
- Implementation of methods and procedures are enforced by:
- Field Inspection Start-up Guide. Inertia Team. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- Wallin, Craig. (2009). "Drive-By Profits: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Making Money as an Independent Field Inspector." Anacortes, WA: Headstart Publishing. p. 148.
- "Property Valuations". Perth Property Valuations. Retrieved 29 April 2015.