A driver's manual or handbook is a guide book – usually small in size – published by a national or subnational enforcement agency. The handbook provides basic information to help new and old drivers freshen up on driving skills. Knowledge of the contents of the driver's manual is tested in many jurisdictions as a prerequisite to issuing a driver's license.
- The Highway Code, the equivalent guide in the United Kingdom
- Malta's The Highway Code, the equivalent guide in Malta
- Road Users' Code, the equivalent guide in Hong Kong
- "NYS DMV - Driver's Manual - Online Driver's Manual and Study Guide". Dmv.ny.gov. 2010-10-24. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-02-25. Retrieved 2009-02-22.
|This article about transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|