From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Driving or Drivin' may also refer to:
- Driving (horse), is the control of an equine harnessed to a vehicle or to a piece of mobile equipment that, for example, carries out agricultural work.
- Driving (social), the act of influencing a person's behaviour
- Combined driving, an equestrian sport involving carriage driving
- Driving force, an externally applied force that changes the frequency of a harmonic oscillator
- Herding, the act of influencing livestock to move in a particular direction
Art and entertainment
- alternate name for In the Car, a Roy Lichtenstein painting
- "Drivin'" (Pearl Harbor and the Explosions song), 1979
- "Drivin'" (The Kinks song), 1969
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Driving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.