Driving into Walls
|Driving into Walls|
|Written by||Suzie Miller|
|Characters||Paige, Darren, John, Emma|
The plot of the story focuses on five teenagers and their online and offline relationships. The story does not follow a linear narrative and is more a collection of short stories with a shared message than one complete story.
Under the direction of John Sheedy, the show was first performed as part of the 2012 Perth International Arts Festival. It was later performed in the State Theatre Centre of Western Australia in the Underground studio.
Cast and production team
- Michael Smith
- Harrison Elliott
- Matthew Tupper
- Rikki Bremner
- Thalia Livingstone
- Choreographer: Danielle Micich
- Production Manager: Jenna Boston
- Stage Manager: Chris Isaacs
- Lighting Designer: Matt Marshall
- Sound Designer: Kingsley Reeve
- Digital Artist: Sohan Hayes
- Assistant Digital Artist: Glen Adams
- Costume Designer: Alicia Clements
- Vocal Coach: Luzita Fereday
- Laurie, Victoria (2012-02-27). "Driving into Walls - ABC Perth - Australian Broadcasting Corporation". Abc.net.au. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "Theatre Review: Driving into Walls - The West Australian". Au.news.yahoo.com. 2012-02-28. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- Laurie, Victoria (November 25, 2011). "Creative educating for the future". The Australian. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- Laurie, Victoria (March 1, 2012). "Giving voice to the exploited and unleashing the child within". The Australian. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "Driving Into Walls | Barking Gecko Theatre Company". Australianstage.com.au. 2012-02-27. Retrieved 2012-07-31.