|• Mayor||Alexis Calmeyn (Drogenbos Plus)|
|• Governing party/ies||Drogenbos Plus|
|• Total||2.49 km2 (0.96 sq mi)|
|Population (1 January 2013)|
|• Density||2,000/km2 (5,200/sq mi)|
Drogenbos (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈdroːɣənbɔs] ( listen)) is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Flemish Brabant. The municipality only comprises the town of Drogenbos proper. On January 1, 2006, Drogenbos had a total population of 4,876. The total area is 2.49 km² which gives a population density of 1,957 inhabitants per km².
- Joseph Loeckx, comic artist, pseudonym Jo-El Azara
- Charles Theodore, Elector of Bavaria, Duke of Bavaria
- Felix De Boeck, (1898 - 1995), painter. A museum has been opened in 1995 with the work of Felix De Boeck.
- Population per municipality on 1 January 2013 (XLS; 607.5 KB)
- Media related to Drogenbos at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website - Information available in Dutch and French
||Anderlecht (BRU)||Forest (BRU)|
|This Flemish Brabant location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|