From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Medieval people and history
- Drogo of Champagne (670-708), duke of Champagne
- Drogo of Metz, bishop of Metz and son of Charlemagne
- Drogo of Brittany, duke of Brittany (r. 952-958)
- Drogo of Mantes (996-1035), count of the Véxin
- Drogo of Hauteville, count of Apulia and Calabria (1046-1051)
- Drogo de la Beuvrière, 11th century, associate of William the Conqueror and first lord of Holderness
- Saint Drogo (1105-ca. 1185), French hermit
- Drogo of Nesle, participant in the First Crusade
- Drogo Sacramentary and illustrated manuscript.
- Drogo (mayor of the palace), Merovingian historical figure
- Piero Drogo, Italian coachbuilder and car driver
- Ferdinand Le Drogo, French road bicycle racer
- Paul Le Drogo, French road bicycle racer
- Drogo Baggins is the name of a Hobbit in J. R. R. Tolkien's stories
- Khal Drogo, the Dothraki lord who weds Daenerys Targaryen in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series.
- Castle Drogo, a mansion house in Devon, England.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|