Dronacharya College of Engineering
|Principal||Prof. (Dr.) Isha Malhotra|
|Affiliations||Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak|
Dronacharya College of Engineering Gurgaon (also known as DCE, Gurgaon) situated in Gurgaon, National Capital Region (NCR), India. The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and permanently affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, which is one of the biggest Universities in the state of Haryana and Ranked 44th in India in NIRF Ranking. The Institute is accredited by National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).
The institute was established in 1998 under the aegis of Smt. Anguri Devi Charitable Trust (Regd.).
- MHRD Institution Innovation Council (IIC) established at DRONACHARYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, GURGAON
- 4 star rated Remote Center of IIT Bombay / IIT Kharagpur to conduct various ISTE workshops under NMEICT project.
- Remote Center of NITTTR Chandigarh to conduct various ICT workshops
- Resource Centre of IIT Bombay for Spoken Tutorial and FOSS.
- Nodal Center for Virtual labs IIT Delhi and setup of Virtual lab on Control System
- NPTEL for Online Courses : Active Local Chapter and selected in Top 100 Local Chapters of NPTEL.
- Awarded as Best Industry-Linked Electronics & Allied Engineering Institute in AICTE – CII Survey of Industry-linked Technical Institutes 2016.
|Course Name||Intake||Course Duration|
|B.Tech. - Computer Science and Engineering||180||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Information Technology||120||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering||120||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Mechanical Engineering||60||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Electronics & Computer Engineering||60||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Computer Science & Information Technology||60||4 years|
|M.Tech. - Computer Science||24||2 years|
|M.Tech. - Information Technology||24||2 years|
|M.Tech. - Electronics and Communication||24||2 years|
|M.Tech. - Mechanical Engineering||24||2 years|
The Institute admits candidates to the B.Tech. program through HSTES Counseling & direct. Admissions to the first year of B.Tech. are based on the performance in the JEE MAINS EXAMINATION Candidates who have passed Intermediate of C.B.S.E. Board or (10+2) standard from other board are eligible for such an admission. Candidates are also admitted to the second year of B.Tech. through lateral entry. For securing such admission, the candidate should have passed 3/4 year diploma (with minimum 60% marks). Further, the institute also takes admission directly for seats remaining vacant after counseling.
Memorandum of Understanding
- MoU with Consultancy Development Centre, Dept. of Science & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India for conduct of certificate programme in technical consulting.
- MOU with Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan for Faculty Exchange Program.
- MoU with iTEP (Head Office in USA) for English Assessment of students .
- MoU with Microsoft India for Innovation Center & Student Partner Program.
- MoU with Wipro for Faculty Development Program.
- MoU with IBM for Rational SEED Program.
- MoU with Tata Consultancy Services for online test.
- MoU with Pearson VUE for Certification exams.
- MoU with Aspiring Minds for multidimensional assessment of students.
- MoU with Nicco Venture & CoCubes for better professional grooming of students.
- MoU with Best-Koki (KOKI TECHNIK Transmission System GmbH).
- MoU with CERTIPORT INC. Authorized Testing Center for MOS/MTA Exam.
- "Approved Institute Websites" (PDF). Aicte-india.org. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "MAHRISHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY, ROHTAK : LIST OF ENGINEERING COLLEGES" (PDF). Mdurohtak.ac.in. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "Submitted Institute Data for National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) : InstituteID :NIRF-UNIV-409 (University) : Institute Name :Maharishi Dayanand University" (PDF). Endpoint885583.azureedge.net. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "MHRD, National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF)". Nirfindia.org. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "International Exchange Partnerships with Overseas Universities - International Exchange - Kyutech - 九州工業大学". Kyutech.ac.jp. Retrieved 27 December 2017.