Dronacharya Group of Institutions
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|DGI, Greater Noida|
|Motto||"Combining Tradition with Modernity"|
|Director||Prof. (Dr.) Ashish Soti|
|Affiliations||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
Dronacharya Group of Institution (also known as DGI, Greater Noida) situated in Greater Noida, NCR, India. The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University which is one of the biggest Universities in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The institute was established in 2006 under the aegis of Smt. Anguri Devi Charitable Trust (Regd.).
Institute's campus, spread over 10 Acres is situated at Knowledge Park, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute has Environment friendly infrastructure with lush green surroundings. The Institute has more than 60 Laboratories and an air conditioned Central library having more than 3800 books and National & International journals.
- Mechanical Engineering department of Institute is selected in Platinum Category in AICTE – CII Survey of Industry-linked Technical Institutes 2016.
- 5 star rated Remote Center of IIT Bombay / IIT Kharagpur to conduct various ISTE workshops under NMEICT project.
- Remote Center of NITTTR Chandigarh to conduct various ICT workshops
- Resource Centre of IIT Bombay for Spoken Tutorial and FOSS.
- Nodal Center for Virtual labs IIT Delhi and setup of Virtual lab on Control System
- NPTEL for Online Courses: Active Local Chapter and selected in Top 100 Local Chapters of NPTEL.
- QEEE for D2S Program : (Partners Category) in sync with the IITs.
|Course Name||Intake||Course Duration|
|B.Tech. - Computer Science and Engineering||120||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Information Technology||60||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering||120||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Mechanical Engineering||60||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Civil Engineering||60||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Electronics & Computer Engineering||60||4 years|
|B.Tech. - Computer Science & Information Technology||60||4 years|
|Master of Business Administration||60||2 years|
The Institute admits candidates to the B.Tech. program through two different schemes. Admissions to the first year of B.Tech. are based on the performance in the UPSEE & JEE-MAINS EXAMS . Candidates who have passed Intermediate of C.B.S.E. Board or (10+2) standard from other board are eligible for such an admission. Candidates are also admitted to the second year of B.Tech. through lateral entry. For securing such admission, the candidate should have passed 3/4 year diploma (with minimum 60% marks).Further, the institute also takes admission directly for seats remaining vacant after counseling.
Memorandum of understanding
- MoU with Consultancy Development Centre, Dept. of Science & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India for conduct of certificate programme in technical consulting.
- MoU with iTEP (Head Office in USA) for English Assessment of students .
- MoU with Pearson VUE for Certification exams.
- Advanced Computing and Communications Society (ACS)
- Amal Jyothi College of Engineering
- ASTM International
- American Society of Civil Engineers ASCE
- Android ATC
- Confederation of Indian Industry
- C++ Institute
- E Yantra
- EAI-European Alliance for Innovation
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Kharagpur
- Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (IETE)
- International Forum for Excellence in Higher Education (IFEHE)
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
- National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD)
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- National Entrepreneurship Network -NEN
- NITTTR Chandigarh
- The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC)
- Spoken Tutorial
- Institution of Engineers (IEA)
- Institution of Structural Engineers (ISE)
- Virtual Labs
- "List of Approved Institutes in 2015-16" (PDF). Aicte-india.org. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-04-19. Retrieved 2017-04-11.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-03-09. Retrieved 2017-04-11.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)