Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up droog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Droog may refer to:
- Droog, a Nadsat slang term for "friend" in Anthony Burgess's novel A Clockwork Orange (novel) and the Stanley Kubrick film A Clockwork Orange (film)
- The Droogs, a United States rock group named after the Nadsat term
- The Droogs (renamed to The Gandharvas), a Canadian rock group
- Droogs (rocks), steep rocks in India
- Droog (company), a Netherlands-based design company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Droog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.