From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up droog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Droog may refer to:
- Droog (Russian: друг /drug/) - Russian word which means friend.
- Droog, a Nadsat slang term for "friend" in Anthony Burgess's A Clockwork Orange
- The Droogs, a United States rock group named after the Nadsat term
- The Droogs (renamed to The Gandharvas), a Canadian rock group
- Droogs (rocks), steep rocks in India
- Droog (company), a Dutch-based design company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Droog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.