Drop kick (disambiguation)
Drop kick or dropkick may refer to:
- drop kick, in various types of football, dropping the ball and kicking it after it has bounced
- The Drop Kick (also known as Glitter in the UK), 1927 movie about a college football player
- dropkick, in professional wrestling, an attack where the wrestler jumps up and kicks the opponent with the soles of both feet
- Darryl "Dropkick" Daniels, ring name of professional wrestler Violent J
- Dropkick Murphy, sanatorium operator
- Dropkick (Transformers), a Decepticon pickup truck
- Drop Kick (album), 1992 jazz album by Steve Coleman
- Operation Drop Kick, a 1956 U.S. entomological warfare field testing program that deployed Aedes aegypti mosquitoes to carry a biological warfare agent.
- Dropkick Murphys, Celtic punk band
- "Everybody Goes (Chitsujo no Nai Gendai ni Drop Kick)" 1994 Japanese rock single by Mr. Children
- "Drop Kick Me Jesus (Through The Goalposts Of Life)", 1976 country waltz by Bobby Bare
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drop kick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.