Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dropout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dropout may refer to:
- Dropout (astronomy)
- Dropout (bicycle part)
- Dropout (electronics)
- Dropout (neural networks)
- Dropout as a type of sampling bias in scientific studies
In arts and entertainment
- Dropout (1970 film), an Italian film by Tinto Brass starring Vanessa Redgrave.
- "Drop Out," a song from the album Scream, Dracula, Scream! by Rocket from the Crypt.
- "Drop Out", a song from the album You Fail Me by Converge.
- "Drop Out", a song by NW260 released for the video game Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
- The College Dropout, the debut album released by rapper Kanye West in 2004.
- Drop Out with The Barracudas, the debut album by The Barracudas.
In popular culture
- Turn on, tune in, drop out, a counterculture-era phrase popularized by Timothy Leary in 1966.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dropout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.