Drought in Pakistan
Drought in Pakistan has become a frequent phenonmenon in the country. The drought of 1998–2002 is considered worst in 50 years. According to a report issued by the Economic Survey of Pakistan, the drought is one of the factors responsible for poor growth performance. Balochistan especially the western and central parts of the province remain in the grip of drought almost all year round. Drought in the country is common; if the monsoon season fails to deliver rains then drought emerges.
- Climate of Pakistan
- Tropical cyclones in the Arabian Sea
- List of floods in Pakistan
- List of extreme weather records in Pakistan
- Noreen Haider. Living with disasters. ndma.gov.pk
- History of drought in Pakistan – In detail | Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP). Pakistan Weather Portal (2011-05-09). Retrieved on 2013-12-13.