Drug and Chemical Toxicology
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Drug Chem. Toxicol.|
|Edited by||Russel Cattley|
Drug and Chemical Toxicology is a quarterly peer-reviewed medical journal that publishes full-length research papers, review articles, and short communications that encompass a broad spectrum of toxicological data surrounding risk assessment and harmful exposure. It is published by Taylor and Francis Group. The editor in chief is Russel Cattley, (Auburn University, College of Veterinary Medicine, United States).
According to the Journal Citation Reports, it has a 2014 impact factor of 1.233, ranking it 89th out of 157 journals in the category "Chemistry, Multidisciplinary", 197th out of 254 journals in the category "Pharmacology & Pharmacy", and 72nd out of 87 journals in the category "Toxicology".
- Website of the Journal; accessed at April, 3rd, 2013.
- Website of Russel Cattley at the Auburn University Archived April 8, 2013, at the Wayback Machine., accessed at April, 3rd, 2013
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Chemistry, Multidisciplinary". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Pharmacology & Pharmacy". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Toxicology". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.