Drum, County Monaghan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Road through Drum. The building with the gable towards the road is the Protestant Hall.
|Time zone||UTC+0 (WET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-1 (IST (WEST))|
- John Deyell, c. 1775 - 1878, founder of Millbrook, Ontario
- Thomas Stinson, 1798 – 1864
- Joseph Rutherford Dundas, 1836 – 1896
- Heather Humphreys, 1963 -
- Little, Ivan (20 July 2016). "Welcome to Drum - the only Protestant village in Republic of Ireland". Belfast Telegraph. Retrieved 25 November 2019.
- Gerry Moriarty (8 August 2016). "Protestant drum is still beating strong in Border village". The Irish Times.
|This article related to the geography of County Monaghan, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|