From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Owner(s)||Simon le Bon
Sir Arnold Clark
As of 2013[update] Drum is owned by Scottish businessman Arnold Clark, who purchased the yacht in the late 1980s. In 1988 Drum was accorded media attention when it was involved in a collision with a Royal Navy submarine.
- "The History of Arnold Clark Drum". Arnold Clark. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Yacht Wreckage Examined". New York Times (New York Times Company). 12 August 1985. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- "Top 10 Volvo Ocean Race moments: page 3 girls, arrests, 'rock star' sailors, all-female crews and turning turtle". The Daily Telegraph (Telegraph Media Group). 9 March 2012. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- Alleyne, Richard (8 August 2005). "Le Bon back at the helm after brush with death". The Daily Telegraph (Telegraph Media Group). Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- Lloyd, Barbara (21 December 1987). "On Course to the Whitbread". New York Times (New York Times Company). Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- Cramb, Auslan (18 July 1988). "Probe after submarine collides with yacht". The Glasgow Herald (Newsquest Media Group). Retrieved 23 August 2013.