Drumahoe (from Irish Droim na hUamha, meaning 'ridge of the cave') is a village and townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. It lies to the east of Derry. It is home to Institute F.C., an NIFL Championship football club. The busy A6 road from Belfast to Derry passes through the townland. It is situated within Derry and Strabane district.
- 26.8% were under 16 years old and 11.2% were aged 60 and above 
- 50.0% of the population were male and 50.0% were female 
- 11.2% were from a Roman Catholic background and 85.7% were from a Protestant background 
- 3.5% of those aged 16–74 were unemployed 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Drumahoe.|
- Note: The population of Altnagelvin SOA 3 directly corresponds with that of Drumahoe
- "Altnagelvin 3 SOA (ie. Drumahoe) statistics". NINIS. 2007-05-31. Retrieved 2008-02-02.
|This article related to the geography of County Londonderry, Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|