Drummond Island Airport
|Drummond Island Airport|
|Serves||Drummond Island, Michigan|
|Elevation AMSL||668 ft / 204 m|
Drummond Island Airport (IATA: DRE, ICAO: KDRM, FAA LID: DRM, formerly Y66) is a public airport located one mile (2 km) southwest of the central business district of Drummond Island, in Chippewa County, Michigan, United States. It is owned by Drummond Township. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a basic general aviation facility.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, Drummond Island Airport is assigned DRM by the FAA and DRE by the IATA (which assigned DRM to Drama, Greece).
The Drummond Township Golf Course crosses runway 8/26. 
Drummond Island Airport covers an area of 60 acres (24 ha) and contains two runways: 8/26 with a 4,000 x 75 ft (1,219 x 23 m) asphalt pavement and 1/19 with a 2,500 x 150 ft (762 x 46 m) turf surface. For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2015, the airport had 5,000 general aviation aircraft operations. In March 2017, there were 9 aircraft based at this airport: 8 single-engine and 1 multi-engine.  The airport is staffed Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. until 5 p.m. and is accessible by road from Drummond Rd, and is close to M-134.
- FAA Airport Master Record for DRM ( PDF), effective Mar 2, 2017.
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Great Circle Mapper: DRE / KDRM - Drummond Island, Michigan
- Great Circle Mapper: DRM - Drama, Greece
- "Michigan Airport Directory - DRM" (PDF). (72.1 KiB)
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about a Michigan airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|