|Full name||Drummoyne District Rugby Football Club (DDRFC)|
|Founded||1919 as Glebe-Balmain|
|Location||Drummoyne, Sydney, Australia|
|Ground(s)||Drummoyne Oval, (Bayswater Rd)|
The Drummoyne District Rugby Football Club is a rugby union club based in Drummoyne, New South Wales, in Sydney, Australia. Its predecessor Glebe and Balmain Rugby Clubs are among the oldest in Australia and today it competes prominently in the First Division of the New South Wales Suburban Rugby Union.
According to its website, the Drummoyne DRFC traces its origins to the very foundations of rugby union in Australia, with its predecessor Balmain Rugby Club formed in 1873, and winning the newly formed Southern Rugby Union's first competition in 1875. In neighbouring Glebe, another rugby club was founded in 1889 and these two clubs formed the foundation of Drummoyne. The Glebe-Balmain Club was established in 1919 and decided to change its name to the Drummoyne District Rugby Football Club in 1931.
The club has produced many representative players, the first Rugby Union team to leave Australian shores for an overseas tour, the historic 1882 NSW team to NZ, included 3 players from the Balmain Club: M.H.Howard, R.W.Thallon and C.Hawkins. In 1909-10 Bill McKell, later to become Australia's Governor General, played on the wing for Balmain and the very first Wallaby Captain, Dr.H.Moran of the 1908 Australian side, served as Balmain's president in 1911-12.
- Shute Shield: (2) 1925, 1936
Division 1 Championships
- Kentwell Cup: (8) 1947, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2012.
- Division 1 Club Championship - Bruce Graham Shield: (3) 2004, 2008, 2012
- Burke Cup: (2) 2000, 2004
- Whiddon Cup: (3) 2001, 2015, 2017
- Sutherland Cup: (1) 2010
Division 2 Championships
- Barraclough Cup: (1) 1999
- Stockdale Cup: (1) 1999
Division 3 Championships
- Division 3 Club Championship - Keith 'Doc' Harris Shield (1) 1997
- Clark Cup: (1) 1997
- Nicholson Cup: (1) 1997
Division 4 Championships
- McLean Cup: (1) 1996
- Grose Cup: (1) 1996
Colours and home ground
- "Drummoyne". NSW Suburban Rugby. Archived from the original on 26 January 2014. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- Mulford, John. "Club History". Drummoyne Rugby. Archived from the original on 26 January 2014. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "Premiers - Kentwell Cup". NSW Suburban Rugby. Archived from the original on 26 January 2014. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "Men in Scarlet" - The History of the Balmain, Glebe & Drummoyne Rugby Clubs 1874-2004, by John Mulford.