Drums of Tahiti
|Drums of Tahiti|
|Directed by||William Castle|
|Produced by||Sam Katzman|
|Written by||Robert E. Kent (story)
Douglas Heyes (screenplay)
|Narrated by||Michael Ansara|
|Music by||Mischa Bakaleinikoff|
|Cinematography||Lester H. White|
|Edited by||Jerome Thoms|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|April 24, 1954|
Drums of Tahiti is a 1954 Technicolor South Seas drama directed by William Castle, starring Dennis O'Keefe and Patricia Medina. Drums of Tahiti was released in 3-D, and was one of three 3-D movies made by director William Castle.
- Dennis O'Keefe as Mike Macklin
- Patricia Medina as Wanda Spence
- Francis L. Sullivan as Commissioner Pierre Duvois
- George Keymas as Angelo
- Sylvia Lewis as Mawaii
- Cicely Browne as Gay Knight
- Raymond Lawrence as Shoreham
- Frances Brandt as Queen Pomare (uncredited)
- Eddie Foster as Tommy (uncredited)
- Nelson Leigh as Minister (uncredited)
- Paul Newlan as Captain (uncredited)
Filming started 15 June 1953.
- The Screen in Review: ' Drums of Tahiti' Bows at the Palace H, H. T.. New York Times (1923-Current file) [New York, N.Y] 24 Apr 1954: 14.
- Jack Carson New Star in 'Red Garters'; Sultry Singer Set for Medina Schallert, Edwin. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 19 May 1953: B7.