Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up drumstick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drumstick may refer to:
- Drum stick, a tool for playing drums
- The drumstick tree, Moringa oleifera
- Drumstick (vegetable), pods and leaves of that tree used as a vegetable
- Drumstick (frozen dairy dessert), a brand of frozen dairy dessert
- Drumstick (poultry), the leg of a bird used as food
- Drumstick (video game character), a video game character found in Diddy Kong Racing
- Drumstick, a chewy candy by Swizzels Matlow
- Shevagyachya Shenga or Drumsticks, a 1955 Marathi language Indian film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drumstick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.