|Headquarters||Creve Coeur, Missouri, U.S.|
Number of employees
Drury Hotels, LLC is a family-owned and operated Creve Coeur, Missouri (a St. Louis, Missouri suburb)-based corporation. The chain operates under the names Drury Inn, Drury Inn and Suites, Drury Suites, Drury Plaza Hotel, and Pear Tree Inn. The chain operates 120 locations in 21 states in 2015.
The Drury Development Corporation was founded in 1959. The family built its first hotel in 1962 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. It was a 108-room Holiday Inn. Drury Hotels was founded in 1973 by the owner of a plastering company. The first Drury hotel was located in Sikeston, Missouri. The Drury Hotels company operates non-Drury hotels as well. In the 1990s, the chain introduced a third brand, Thrifty Inn.
- Staff (24 July 2013). "Drury Hotels wins J.D. Power award". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- Tom Neumeyer, Frank Nickell, Joel P. Rhodes (2004). Historic Cape Giardeau: An Illustrated History. San Antonio, Texas: The Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce. pp. 116–118. 1-893619-39-7.
- Jakle, John A.; Sculle, Keith A.; Rogers, Jefferson S. (1996). The Motel in America. Johns Hopkins University Press. p. 217. ISBN 0-8018-5383-4.
- "James Drury obituary". Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "Bob Drury, part owner of Drury Hotels, CEO of Drury Southwest, dies". Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "Robert Drury obituary". Retrieved 2013-12-07.
|This article about a hotel or resort in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|