|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
2 April 1990 |
Auckland, New Zealand
|Height||184 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||84 kg (13 st 3 lb)|
|Position||Wing, Fullback, Centre|
Drury Low (born 2 April 1990) is a New Zealand rugby league player who currently plays for the Narellan Jets in the Group 6 Rugby League and previously with the Canterbury Bulldogs and Canberra Raiders in the National Rugby League. His positions is on the wing. He is a Cook Islands international.
Low is of Cook Islander descent. He played his junior rugby league with Altona Roosters & Waverley Oakleigh Panthers, in the Melbourne Rugby League whilst being educated at Bayside College. Drury in his late teens was then selected to play for Canberra Raiders where he made his Toyota Cup Debut scoring 2 tries away against Parramatta Eels. In 2009, he went on to making the Toyota Cup team of the year and win the Toyota Cup Permership in the inaugural year.
- Drury Low rugbyleagueproject.org
- Jenkinson, Lance (19 April 2015). "Altona Roosters plan to make it a year to remember". Maribyrnong Star Weekly.
- "Drury Low". the Bulldogs. 15 April 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- Round 1 Queensland Intrust Super Cup Preview Archived 3 April 2011 at the Wayback Machine. rleague.com, 18 March 2011
- Nine NYC-winning Warriors named in Jnr Kiwis NRL.com, 6 October 2010