Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hampstead, London, UK
|Parent(s)||Norman Beyfus and Florence Noel Barker|
- 1968: The English Marriage: what it is like to be married today
- 1969: Lady Behave: a guide to modern manners for the 1970s (with Anne Edwards)
- 1985: The Bride's Book
- 1992: Courtship - The Done Thing: modern manners in miniature
- 1992: Modern Manners: the essential guide to living in the '90s
- 1992: Parties - The Done Thing: modern manners in miniature
- 1993: Business: the Done Thing
- 1993: Sex: the Done Thing
- 1994: Modern Manners: the complete guide to contemporary etiquette
- "Beyfus, Drusilla Norman, writer, editor, broadcaster; Tutor, Central St Martin's College of Art, 1989–2007". Who's Who. Oxford University Press. 1 December 2007. doi:10.1093/ww/9780199540884.013.u7471.
- The Palgrave Dictionary of Anglo-Jewish History. Books.google.co.uk. 2011-01-27. p. 909. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "What to do if the Queen drops by". The Guardian. June 3, 2002. Retrieved May 21, 2016.
- Millard, Rosie (July 27, 1997). "Media families; 24. The Shulmans". The Independent. Retrieved May 21, 2016.
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This London-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|