|Full name||Drussyla Andressa Felix Costa|
June 1, 1996 |
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Hometown||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Spike||304 cm (120 in)|
|Block||286 cm (113 in)|
|Last updated: August 2017|
Drussyla Andressa Felix Costa (born July 1, 1996 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) is a Brazilian beach volleyball player who has represented her country in junior and youth world championships and the South American Beach Volleyball Circuit. She was part of the first U16 Brazil national indoor volleyball team that won gold at the first edition of the first U16 South American Championship. Drussyla was member of Brazil national team that won for the first time the World Championship U-23 in a final against Turkey.
Drussyla began representing Brazil in the South American Circuit at the Bolivian Open of the 2012 Continental Cup. Brazil's team took gold, however none of the pairings qualified due to the Olympic Qualification quota for the country already being filled.
Drussyla participated in the 2012 Youth and Yonior Beach Volleyball World Championships, she partnered with Eduarda Santos in the Youth tournament finishing in sixth place, and partnered with Eduarda Santos in the Junior championship, earning the Silver Medal.
- 2014/15 Brazilian Superliga Champion, with Rexona/Ades
- 2015/16 Brazilian Superliga Champion, with Rexona/Ades
- 2016/17 Brazilian Superliga Champion, with Rexona/SESC
- 2017 South American Club Championship Champion, with Rexona/SESC
- 2017 Club World Championship Runner-up, with Rexona/SESC
- "Perú pierde en la final y Brasil se queda con el Oro" (in Spanish).
- "Volero get it right on third try". Zurich, Switzerland: FIVB. 10 May 2015. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Beach Volleyball Database".