Druuna: Morbus Gravis
|Druuna: Morbus Gravis|
|Genre(s)||Adventure game, survival horror|
Druuna: Morbus Gravis is a 2001 video game, based upon the science fiction and fantasy comic book character of Druuna. The adventure game was developed for Microsoft Windows by Artematica and published by Microïds.
The game has three different modes of play: Arcade/Adventure and 3D real time Interactive full motion video. There are 60 minutes' worth of cinematics in full motion video. Gameplay reveals a CGI rendered industrial world where monsters and enemies and the environment can surprise Druuna in fatal ways.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2018)
- "Druuna: Morbus Gravis for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Archived from the original on March 18, 2017. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
- Ardai, Charles (April 2002). "Druuna: Morbus Gravis" (PDF). Computer Gaming World. No. 213. p. 103. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 31, 2016. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
- Dulin, Ron (February 22, 2002). "Druuna: Morbus Gravis Review". GameSpot. Archived from the original on March 22, 2016. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
- Bub, Andrew S. (January 29, 2002). "Druuna: Morbus Gravis". GameSpy. Archived from the original on February 6, 2002. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
- Shoemaker, Richie (December 12, 2001). "PC Review: Druuna: Morbus Gravis". PC Zone. Archived from the original on March 3, 2007. Retrieved May 26, 2017.