From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Druzhba, Ukraine)
Druzhba is a Slavic word that means friendship.
It may refer to:
Eastern Europe localities
- Druzhba (city), a city in Sumy Oblast, Ukraine
- Druzhba, Chernihiv Oblast, an urban-type settlement in Chernihiv Oblast, Ukraine
- Druzhba, Ternopil Oblast, an urban-type settlement in Ternopil Oblast, Ukraine
- Druzhba, Zhytomyr Oblast, an urban-type settlement in Zhytomyr Oblast, Ukraine
- Druzhba, the Russian name of the city of Dostyk, Kazakhstan
- Druzhba, Vidin Province, a village in Vidin Province, Bulgaria
- Druzhba, Russia, the name of several rural localities in Russia
- Hotel Družba in Prague
- 1621 Druzhba, an asteroid
- Druzhba pipeline, the world's longest oil pipeline stretching from Central Russia to Central Europe
- Druzhba (ship)
- Druzhba-84 or Druzhba Games or Friendship Games, an international multisport event that was held in 1984 in nine different countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Druzhba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.