Dry Point Township, Shelby County, Illinois
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dry Point Township
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Organized||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||24.05 sq mi (62.3 km2)|
|• Land||24.05 sq mi (62.3 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||587 ft (179 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||45.4/sq mi (17.5/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.05 square miles (62.3 km2), all land.
- Lakewood Township (north)
- Holland Township (east)
- Liberty Township, Effingham County (southeast)
- Loudon Township, Fayette County (south)
- Bowling Green Township, Fayette County (south and southwest)
- Herrick Township (west)
- Cold Spring Township (northwest)
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Shelby County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|