This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (June 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dušan Rapoš (born 20 June 1953 in Moravany) is a Slovak film director, screenwriter and composer. He is married to Eva Vejmělková, a famous Czech actress. Initially, he was a journalist and worked as an editor at Slovak Radio. In 1992 he formed the production company Welcome Film.
- 1984: Falošný princ (A False Prince)
- 1986: Fontána pre Zuzanu (Fountain For Suzanne)
- 1986: Utekajme, už ide! (Let‘s Run, He Is Coming!)
- 1989: Rabaka
- 1993: Fontána pre Zuzanu 2 (A Fountain For Susan 2)
- 1996: Suzanne
- 1999: Fontána pre Zuzanu 3 (A Fountain For Susan 3)
- 2008: Cinka Panna
- Votruba, Martin. "Fountain for Suzanne (1986), Fontna pre Zuzanu". Slovak Studies Program. University of Pittsburgh. Retrieved 2010-07-08.
|This Slovak biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|