Du Ab District
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Do Ab.
- "Nuristan Provincial Profile" (PDF). Minister of Rural Rehabilitation and Development. Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- Dō Āb (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "Executive Summaries: Nuristan Summary 2009" Program for Culture & Conflict Studies, Naval Postgraduate School (NPS)
- Paul Preston; Michael Partridge; Anita Prazmowska; Great Britain. Foreign Office (May 1999). British Documents on Foreign Affairs--reports and Papers from the Foreign Office Confidential Print: Soviet Union, January 1947-December 1947. University Publications of America. ISBN 978-1-55655-764-4. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
- "Afghanistan Administrative Divisions" map, March 2007, Afghanistan Information Management Services (AIMS)
- British Broadcasting Corporation. Monitoring Service (1997). Summary of world broadcasts: Asia, Pacific. British Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
|This Nuristan Province, Afghanistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|