du Maurier may refer to:
- George du Maurier (1834–1896), British author and cartoonist
- Sir Gerald du Maurier (1873–1934), British actor, son of George
- Angela du Maurier (1904–2002), British author and eldest daughter of Sir Gerald
- Dame Daphne du Maurier (1907–1989), British author and middle daughter of Sir Gerald
- The du Mauriers, historical novel by Daphne du Maurier based on her family's history
- du Maurier (cigarette), a brand of Canadian cigarettes
- du Maurier Classic, former name of the Canadian Women's Open golf tournament
- du Maurier Jazz Festival, former name of the Toronto Jazz Festival
- du Maurier Stadium, former name of Uniprix Stadium, a Montreal tennis stadium
- du Maurier Open, former name of the Canada Masters tennis tournament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Du Maurier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.