Du Quoin station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Du Quoin (Amtrak station))
Du Quoin station in April 2016. The station depot is present on the left.
|Location||20 North Chestnut Street
Du Quoin, IL 62832
|Owned by||City of Du Quoin|
|Line(s)||Illinois Central (CN)|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2014)||11,362 1%|
Du Quoin is an Amtrak intercity train station in Du Quoin, Illinois, United States, on the Illini and Saluki routes. It was built during the 1980s by the city of Du Quoin, with assistance from the Illinois Department of Transportation.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, State of Illinois" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- Du Quoin Station (DQN) Great American Stations (Amtrak)
- Amtrak – Stations – Du Quoin, IL
- Du Quion Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- DuQuoin (DQN)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|