From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dual-purpose is a noun and adjective referring to things serving two purposes. It can specifically refer to:
- Dual-use technology
- Dual purpose gun, naval artillery mounting designed to engage both surface and air targets
- Dual-Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
- Dual-purpose motorcycle, designed for both on- and off-road use
- Dual-purpose pump ladder, standard type of firefighting vehicle used by the London Fire Brigade
- Fighting knife
- Viaduct, road bridge-aqueduct
- Dual-purpose breed, an animal or plant breed such as chickens, beef/dairy cattle, sheep, goats, ducks, geese, pigs, hops, etc. that provide at least 2 kinds of resources (food such as meat, eggs, and milk; wool, hide) or skills (such as with some hunting dogs and pigeons)
- Dual (disambiguation)
- Hybrid (disambiguation)
- Multi-purpose (disambiguation)
- Single-purpose (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dual-purpose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.