From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duala or Douala can refer to:
- Duala people, an ethnic group in Cameroon
- Duala language, part of the Bantu languages
- Douala, the largest city in Cameroon, founded by the Duala people
- Rudolf Duala Manga Bell (1873–1914), a Duala king and resistance leader
- Alexandre Douala Manga Bell (1897–1966), son of above
- Douala, Guinea, a village in the Nzérékoré Prefecture, Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.