From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Duality principle (disambiguation))
Duality principle or principle of duality may refer to:
- Duality (projective geometry)
- Duality (order theory)
- Duality principle (Boolean algebra)
- Duality principle for sets
- Duality principle (optimization theory)
- Lagrange duality
- Duality principle in functional analysis, used in the large sieve method of analytic number theory
- Wave–particle duality
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.