Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chinese character Duàn
段 (Mandarin Chinese: Duàn; Korean: Dan; Vietnamese: Đoàn) is an East Asian surname of Chinese origin that can be found in China, Vietnam and Korea.
- Duan Sui (died 386) was a ruler of the Xianbei state Western Yan
- Duan Siping, founder of the Kingdom of Dali
- Duan Yucai (1735–1815), philologist
- Duan Qirui (1865–1936), Chinese politician
- Đoàn Thượng (Chinese characters: 段尚 1181-1228): general of the Ly Dynasty of King Ly Cao Tong and Ly Hue Tong.
- Đoàn Thị Điểm (Chinese characters: 段氏點, 1705 - 1748): the classical-Vietnamese female poet.
|surname Duan. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|