Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chinese character Duàn
|Pronunciation||Duàn (Mandarin Pinyin)|
|Language(s)||Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese|
段 (Mandarin Chinese: Duàn; Korean: Dan; Vietnamese: Đoàn) is an East Asian surname of Chinese origin that can be found in China, Vietnam and Korea.
- Duan Sui (died 386), a ruler of the Xianbei state Western Yan
- Duan Ye (died 401), the first king of the Northern Liang of the Sixteen Kingdoms period
- Duan Siping (893-944) , founder of the Kingdom of Dali
- Duan Yucai (1735–1815), philologist
- Duan Qirui (1865–1936), warlord and politician, President of the Republic of China
- Duan Qingbo (1964–2019), archaeologist
- Đoàn Thượng (段尚; 1181–1228), general of the Lý dynasty of King Lý Cao Tông and Lý Huệ Tông.
- Đoàn Thị Điểm (段氏點; 1705–1748), female poet
|surname Duan. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|