|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 167th district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Bob Flick|
|Born||1967 (age 47–48)
|Residence||Willistown Township, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||College of William & Mary|
|Website||Pennsylvania State Representative Duane Milne|
Milne attended the College of William and Mary and earned a Ph.D. in Political Science at the University of Delaware. He is a professor of Political Science at West Chester University and has written academic papers on federalism and public sector management. He also has worked as an organizational consultant and has gained international experience through business projects in countries throughout Asia, including China, Japan, South Korea and the Philippines.
- "Session of 2007 191st of the General Assembly No. 1". Legislative Journal. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Representative Duane Milne (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Duane Milne Biography". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- State Representative Duane Milne official PA House website
- State Representative Duane Milne official caucus website