Duarte/City of Hope station
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||1601 E Duarte Road, Duarte|
3 charging stations
|Bicycle facilities||19 bike rack spaces
24 bike lockers
|Opened||March 5, 2016|
Duarte/City of Hope is an at grade light rail station in the Los Angeles County Metro Rail system. It is located near the intersection of Duarte Road and Highland Avenue in Duarte, California, across from the City of Hope National Medical Center. The station is served by the Metro Gold Line.
|Platform||Southbound||← Gold Line toward Atlantic (Monrovia)|
|Northbound||→ Gold Line toward APU/Citrus College (Irwindale) →|
- "Gold Line". Metro (LACMTA). Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Nelson, Laura J. (March 5, 2016). "Metro Gold Line extension tests San Gabriel Valley's support for transit". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "(untitled)". Foothill Gold Line. Archived from the original on July 15, 2006.
- "Art of the Journey, The Foothill Gold Line" (PDF). Foothill Gold Line Construction Authority. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
- "Gold Line Foothill Extension". Metro.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-01. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority
- I Will Ride - Blog of Foothill Extension supporters
|This California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Los Angeles County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the Los Angeles Metro Rail is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|