Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
|Industry||Aviation and Aircraft Leasing Industry|
|Founder||Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum|
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum (Chairman)
Khalifa Al Daboos (Managing Director)
|15 Billion USD (2007)|
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a global aerospace corporation, founded in 2006. DAE originally had six divisions, but as of 2010 the company has narrowed its focus to two divisions: DAE Engineering and DAE Capital.
DAE Engineering initially provided global MRO services under the brand name StandardAero. In May 2015, DAE sold StandardAero to Veritas Capital, and, focusing more on the region, announced it acquired an 80% stake in Jordan Aircraft Maintenance Limited (Joramco) in September 2016.
DAE Capital specialises in aircraft leasing, financing and other management services. DAE Capital is the largest aircraft leasing firm in the Middle East. As of March 2017, DAE Capital has a fleet of 131 owned, managed or committed aircraft with a net book value of $5 billion, which are leased to various airlines around the world. In 2014, DAE announced a $1bn order of up to 40 ATR 72-600, to be delivered between 2015 and 2018
|Aircraft||In Service||On Order||Notes|
|Boeing 777-200F||12||0||Leased to Emirates SkyCargo|
- "DAE sells StandardAero". Flightglobal.com. 2015-05-26. Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "Dubai Aerospace to buy 80 pct stake in Jordan maintenance firm". Reuters.com. 2016-09-20. Retrieved 2016-09-20.
- "Dubai leasing firm makes $1 billion turboprop order". Reuters. 2014-02-12. Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "Dubai Aerospace Enterprise Places $1billion Order for 40 ATRs | DUBAI AIRSHOW 2015". www.dubaiairshow.aero. Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "Portfolio Summary". DAE Capital. Retrieved 2013-10-26.