Dubai Bank Kenya
|Products||Checking, Savings, Investments, Debit Cards|
|Revenue||Aftertax: US$38,400+ (2008)|
|Total assets||US$34.4 million (KES:2.92 billion) (2013)|
Dubai Bank Kenya (DBK), whose complete name is Dubai Bank Kenya Limited, but is often referred to as Dubai Bank, is a commercial bank in Kenya, the largest economy in the East African Community. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya, the central bank and national banking regulator. The bank is not affiliated with Dubai Bank of United Arab Emirates or with that bank's parent company, Dubai Banking Group.
The bank was established in 1982, originally as a branch of Bank of Oman. The assets and liabilities of the bank were subsequently acquired by Mashreq Bank Plc. In 2000, those assets and liabilities were acquired by the present shareholders, who rebranded the institution to Dubai Bank Kenya Limited.
DBK is a small bank in Kenya, East Africa's largest economy. As of December 2013[update], the bank's total assets were valued at about US$34.4 million (KES:2.92 billion). As of December 2013[update], the bank was ranked number forty-three, by assets, out of forty-three licensed commercial banks in Kenya.
As of August 2014[update], Dubai Bank Kenya is a privately held company whose owners are not widely, publicly known.
The bank maintains a network of branches at the following locations: 
- Main Branch - I.C.E.A Building, Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi
- Eastleigh Branch - Baraka Plaza, Sixth Street, Eastleigh, Nairobi
- Mombasa Branch - Taiyebi House, Nkrumah Road, Mombasa
- Nakuru Branch - Vickers House, Kenyatta Avenue, Nakuru
- CBK. "Directory of Commercial Banks And Mortgage Finance Companies" (PDF). Central Bank of Kenya (CBK). Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- DBKL, . "The History of Dubai Bank Kenya". Dubai Bank Kenya Limited (DBKL). Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- Bankelele, . (28 April 2014). "Kenya Bank Rankings By Assets In 2013". Bankelele.Co.Ke. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- DBKL, . "The Branches of Dubai Bank Kenya Limited". Dubai Bank Kenya Limited (DBKL) Copyright © 2014 Dubai Bank Limited. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- DBKL, . "Board of Directors And Committees of The Board". Dubai Bank Kenya Limited (DBKL). Retrieved 12 August 2014.