Dubai Gold Souk
Dubai Gold Souk or Gold Souk (Arabic: سوق الذهب), is a traditional market (or souk) in Dubai, UAE. The souk is located in Dubai's commercial business district in Deira, in the locality of Al Dhagaya. The souk consists of over 380 retailers, most of whom are jewelry traders. Some of the shops are as old as four decades, while some are as new as a year. The major items of mall includes Gold, Platinum, Diamonds and sometimes also deals in silver.
Dubai Gold Souk is bordered to the north by the Dubai Fish and Vegetable Market and the Deira Corniche near Baniyas Square at Sikkat al-Khali Street which is in close proximity to the Deira Bus Stand. On the other side of the Dubai Creek lies Dubai Textile Souk.
Dubai Gold Souk will be soon renovated. The Dubai Municipality plans to make Dubai Gold Souk an upbeat tourist destination.
Guinness World Record
- Zakaria, Sherouk. "Dubai Gold Souq set to get a glittering makeover". Khaleej Times. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "Your ultimate guide to Dubai's Gold Souk". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- "Burnish Dubai's gold souk but don't rub out its heritage, say traders". The National. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- Thomas, Gavin (2009-09-03). Frommer's Dubai and Abu Dhabi Day by Day. Wiley. ISBN 9780470684597.
- Zakaria, Sherouk. "Dubai Gold Souq set to get a glittering makeover". Khaleej Times. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- "Largest gold ring in the world – weighing 64kg – on display in the UAE". The National. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- "Largest gold ring in the world – weighing 64kg – on display in the UAE". The National. 2018-01-28. Retrieved 2021-12-23.
- Dubai Gold Souk in news
- Top 10 Tips to Buy Gold in Dubai
- Dubai Gold
- 3D Map for Navigation at Dubai Gold Souk
- Gold Rate in Dubai Today
- Qatar National Day Events
- Year of the 50th UAE
- Gold Rate Dubai
- 21K Gold in Dubai