Dubai One Tower
Parts of this article (those related to documentation) need to be updated.October 2018)(
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Dubai One (Meydan One Tower)|
|Architectural style||Neo Futurism|
|Location||Dubai, Al Khail Road|
|Construction started||July 2016|
|Height||711 m (2,333 ft)|
|Number of rooms||885|
The Dubai One Tower is a proposed megatall residential building in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. At 711 metres (2,333 ft) it would be the tallest residential building in the world and the 4th tallest building in the world when completed. It will feature 885 residential apartments and a five star hotel with 350 rooms.
- List of tallest residential buildings in Dubai
- List of tallest buildings in Dubai
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- "Dubai set to break new records with world's tallest residential tower – Middle East Construction News". Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- "Dubai is building the world's tallest residential tower, complete with indoor ski slope. Obvs". Metro. 5 August 2015. Retrieved 28 May 2018.
- "Dubai One, Meydan One by Meydan City Corporation". Lookup.ae – Real Estate. Real Information. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
|This United Arab Emirates structure article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|