Dubai Outlet Mall
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Address||Al Ain Road, Route 66|
|Opening date||22 August 2007|
|Developer||Al Ahli Holding Group|
|Management||Dubai Outlet Mall|
|Owner||Al Ahli Holding Group|
|No. of stores and services||240|
|Total retail floor area||69,977 m2 (753,230 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||Ground floor & First floor|
Dubai Outlet Mall (DOM) is a shopping mall in Dubailand, Dubai, the UAE. Developed and owned by Al Ahli Holding Group, it opened in 2007 and is located on the Dubai-Al Ain Road (Route 66) near the Dubai Bypass Road interchange. The shopping mall has a total size of 102,193 m2 (1,100,000 sq ft) and a total gross leasable area of 69,977 m2 (753,230 sq ft) and it currently features 240 retail outlets with over 1,200 brands.
The mall hosts Chuck E. Cheese's a family entertainment venue.
- August 2007 - Dubai Outlet Mall opens
- August 2017 - Dubai Outlet Mall 10th Year Anniversary
- February 2018 - mall announces funding for expansion to increase facilities for shopping, dining, and parking
- Bishop, Jordan. "The Five Best Shopping Malls In Dubai". Forbes. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- Report, Staff (13 February 2018). "Dubai Outlet Mall developer secures Dh1.25b funding". GulfNews. Retrieved 27 February 2018.