Dubai Outlet Mall
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Address||Al Ain Road, Route 66|
|Opening date||22 August 2007|
|Developer||Al Ahli Holding Group|
|Management||Dubai Outlet Mall|
|Owner||Al Ahli Holding Group|
|No. of stores and services||240|
|Total retail floor area||69,977 m2 (753,230 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||Ground floor & First floor|
Dubai Outlet Mall (DOM) is a shopping mall in Dubailand, Dubai, UAE. Developed and owned by Al Ahli Holding Group, it opened in August 2007 and is located on the Dubai-Al Ain Road (Route 66) near the Dubai Bypass Road interchange. The shopping mall has a total size of 102,193 m2 (1,100,000 sq ft) and a total gross leasable area of 69,977 m2 (753,230 sq ft) and it currently features 240 retail outlets with over 1,200 brands.
In January 2017, Dubai Outlet Mall has been recognized by Forbes as one of The Five Best Shopping Malls in Dubai.
The mall hosts Chuck E. Cheese's a family entertainment venue.
- August 2007 - Dubai Outlet Mall opens
- August 2017 - Dubai Outlet Mall 10th Year Anniversary
- February 2018 - mall announces funding for expansion to increase facilities for shopping, dining, and parking
- Bishop, Jordan. "The Five Best Shopping Malls In Dubai". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- Report, Staff (2018-02-13). "Dubai Outlet Mall developer secures Dh1.25b funding". GulfNews. Retrieved 2018-02-27.