Dubai Properties Group
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Khalid Al Malik, CEO|
Dubai Properties is a member of the Dubai Holding group and is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dubai Properties core activity is the development of large scale residential and commercial property developments within the Emirate of Dubai.
The portfolio of projects handled by Dubai Properties includes:
- Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Business Bay
- "Company Overview of Dubai Properties Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Contact Us". Dubaipropertiesgroup.ae. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "About DPG". Dubaipropertiesgroup.ae. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Dubai Properties - Real Estate Property Developer in Dubai". www.dubaipropertiesgroup.ae. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- "Dubai Properties culls top execs, including CFO". Reuters. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- Wentworth (2009-12-18). "Dubai committed to Tiger Woods golf resort - Business News". TVNZ. Archived from the original on 2013-07-09. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Dubai's downturn halts Tiger Woods golf course". USA Today. 2011-01-31. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Dubai Properties chief Hashim al-Dabal faces 'embezzlement' inquiry". Telegraph. 2009-10-30. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Dubai Properties sees portfolio doubling to $272 bln". Reuters. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Dubai Properties keen to enter into India". Economic Times. 2006-12-17. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Arabtec CEO sees restructuring at Dubai Properties". Reuters. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Equities Rise on Hopes of Property Recovery". Khaleej Times. 2009-10-06. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Tiger Woods to meet with developers". ESPN. February 17, 2011. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
|This Emirati corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|