Duchy of Poland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duchy of Poland may refer to:
- Civitas Schinesghe (ca. 860–1025);
- early Kingdom of Poland (1025–1385);
- various Duchies of Poland during the fragmentation of Poland period, 1138–1320, with some duchies surviving till the 17th century;
- Seniorate Province or the Duchy of Kraków, the main province of the fragmented Poland period. The other main duchies of that period being the Duchy of Greater Poland, Duchy of Masovia, Duchy of Silesia and the Duchy of Sandomierz;
- seldom to Jagiellon Poland Kingdom of Poland (1385–1569)
- Duchy of Warsaw (1807–1815);
- Grand Duchy of Posen (1815–1848);
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duchy of Poland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.