Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duck, ducks, duck, or ducking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duck is a name applied to several bird species of the family Anatidae.
Duck, The Duck or ducks may also refer to:
- Duck (surname)
- Duck (nickname)
- Duck (crossword compiler), pseudonym of Don Manley (born 1945), a British compiler of crosswords
- Duck, North Carolina, a small town
- Duck, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Monte Creek, British Columbia, Canada, a rural locality originally named "Ducks"
Sports and games
- Duck (bridge), a tactic in the card game of contract bridge
- Duck (cricket), a cricketing term denoting a batsman being dismissed with a score of zero
- Anaheim Ducks, a hockey team
- Oregon Ducks, the sports teams of the University of Oregon
- The Oregon Duck, the mascot for the University of Oregon
- Long Island Ducks, a minor league baseball team
- Duck (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
- Duck, a main character in the British TV show Sarah & Duck
- Duck, a character in the anime Princess Tutu
- Ducks, a fictional race of sentient creatures in the Glorantha setting for the fantasy role-playing games RuneQuest and Suikoden
- Duck, a character from the Animated TV series WordWorld
- Duck the Great Western Engine, a character from the Railway Series by Rev. W. Awdry
Film and television
- Duck (film), a 2005 film by Nic Batterau
- Duck! The Carbine High Massacre, a 2006 film about a fictional school shooting
- "Duck! / Aren't You Chupacabra To See Me?", an episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- "Ducks", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Duck, a BBC Two television ident first aired in 1997 (see BBC Two '1991-2001' idents)
- American Canyon Transit, also known as "The Duck"
- Citroën 2CV, a car model nicknamed "The Duck"
- Ducati, a motorcycle company, sometimes shortened to "Duc" or "Duck"
- Goodyear Duck, a 1940s amphibian aircraft
- Grumman JF Duck, a 1930s biplane amphibious aircraft built for the US Navy
- J2F Duck, amphibious aircraft derived from the JF Duck
- DUKW, commonly pronounced "duck", an amphibious six-wheel drive vehicle used by the US military during World War II
- On2 Technologies, formerly The Duck Corporation, which designed video codec technology
- Duck Records, a record label
- Duck Studios, a production studio based in Los Angeles, California
- Duck Brand, a duct tape brand now used on a variety of products
- Duck (food), the meat of the bird
- Cotton duck, a fine strong cloth made from untwilled linen, later cotton
- "The Duck", a 1965 Jackie Lee song (see Bob & Earl)
- Duck Samford Stadium, a football stadium in Auburn, Alabama, nicknamed "The Duck"
- Duck, a lead weight used by draftsmen to hold splines in place
- Duck, a hypocorism or affectionate phrase, often used in parts of the Midlands and South Yorkshire in England, originally derived from the title Duke
- Duck, a very short cave sump
- Duck, in architecture, any building in the shape of something associated with it; named for the Big Duck
- Ducks (hiking) or cairn, a pile of three or more stones used to mark an off-trail hiking route
- Ducking (slang), a technique for manipulating prison staff
- Ducking, an audio effect commonly used in radio and music
- All pages beginning with "duck"
- All pages with a title containing duck
- Duckie (disambiguation)
- Ducky (disambiguation)
- Duck Island (disambiguation)
- Duck Lake (disambiguation)
- Duck River (disambiguation)
- Duck Creek (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.